DOCTORAL AND POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Doctoral and postgraduate studies, which have been functioning in the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University” since 1965, is a form of training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of the highest qualification.
“Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”
admission to doctoral and postgraduate courses for 2017
- Rules for admission to postgraduate study for obtaining a Ph.D. degree (DOWNLOAD)
- Rules for admission to doctoral studies for the degree of Doctor of Science (DOWNLOAD)
Candidate examinations (for persons enrolled before 2016) are held within the framework of the session twice a year:
- Autumn session – from October 10 to October 30 (documents are accepted from September 1 to September 20)
- Spring session – from May 10 to May 31 (documents are accepted from March 15 to April 15).
Documents provided for the passing of the candidate examinations:
- a statement addressed to the Rector;
- a copy of the higher education document;
- an extract from the protocol of the meeting of the department on the approval of the topic of scientific research (for the delivery of a foreign language);
- abstracts on philosophy, foreign language;
- Additional program for passing the exam by profession.