International Relations Department
1 Gogol Square, the City of Starobilsk, Luhansk Region, 92703
3, Koval street, Poltava, Ukraine, Poltava region, 36003
The main tasks of the Department:
- organization of admission of foreign nationals to the University;
- visa support for official invitations for foreign nationals to study at the University; registration and issuing official invitations for foreign nationals to study; documenting for study and residence of foreign nationals who have come to study at the university upon the given invitations;
- organizational work to ensure the registration of part-time residence permits, registration of residence and whereabouts of foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine in a law-based educational institution.
Features of admission to study of foreigners and stateless persons
Enrollment of foreigners for study at the expense of individual and/or legal persons may be made by Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University:
1) twice a year, before and at the beginning of the academic semesters (but not later than November 01, 2019 and March 1, 2020, respectively), for receiving bachelor’s or master’s degrees;
2) during the year for postgraduate study, doctorate course.
Conditions of study and residence of foreigners and stateless persons
All foreigners enrolled in Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University are offered a dormitory.
A foreign student has the right to choose his / her place of residence, except in cases provided by law. He is given a place in the dormitory in the first place.
Conditions of study
There are dormitories located at the university, where appropriate conditions are created for students to feel at home. The rooms are equipped with the necessary furniture: beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, table and chairs. Each dormitory has comfortable lobbies, kitchens, sanitary facilities, self-preparation rooms.
- 1. Foreign passport – original.
- 2. Notarized translation of the national passport into Ukrainian (certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of issue and legalized in due course).
- 3. Full secondary education document and assessment appendix (notarized translation into Ukrainian).
- 4. Medical certificate on the state of health, certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner comes, and issued no later than 2 months before entering Ukraine (notarized translation into Ukrainian).
- 5. Document on the absence of HIV infection (notarized translation into Ukrainian).
- 6. Statement addressed to the Rector of the University;
- 7. Photos size 3.5×4.5 cm – 6 pcs.