Department of Physical and Technical Systems and Informatics
Address: 93003, Lugansk region, town of Rubezhnoye, proul. Club, 12
The department was established on September 1, 2015 on the basis of the Department of Physics and Applied Mechanics and the Chair of Theoretical and Applied Informatics.
The department is a graduate of the areas of training “Secondary Education (Mathematics. Physics)”, “Computer Science” and specialties “Secondary Education (Physics)”, “Physics and Astronomy”, “Computer Science”, “Secondary Education (Computer Science)».
The teaching process is provided by the faculty:
- Kozub Yuri Gordeyevich– Head of the Chair, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor
- Dyrda Vitaliy Illarionovich– Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
- Vasylenko Natalia Panasivna – candidate of Physics and Mathematics sciences, Associate professor
- Kozub Galina Aleksandrovna – candidate of Technical sciences, Associate professor
- Bondarenko Lina Igorivna – candidate of Pedagogical sciences, Associate professor
- Smagina Olga Aleksandrovna – candidate of Pedagogical sciences, senior lecturer
- Samovilova Natalia Alexandrovna – assistant
- Molchaniuk Victoria Anatolyevna – assistant
The scientific work of the department is related to research in the field of physical and mechanical fields in polymers, the use of information technologies in various fields of science, technology, economics and education, in particular: system analysis and modeling of technical, economic, social and other processes and objects; management of processes in the sectors of economy, technology, education, tourism; research of discrete mathematical structures and combinatorial schemes; research on data analysis in sociology, psychology, pedagogy; quality management of distance learning in higher education institutions; The use of information technology in the tourism industry and the hotel and restaurant business. The results of research work of teachers are used in the teaching of information disciplines in many areas of study at LNU.
Teachers of the Department of Physical and Technical Systems and Informatics raise the level of qualification in the leading research institutions of Ukraine and Europe. They actively cooperate with the N.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Zaporozhye National University, European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN, Geneva).
Participation of teachers in international courses
Scientific work with students
Student Internet Conference
Practice of our students
The educational process at the department