LNU has Joined UERA
This January LNU has joined UERA – Ukrainian Educational Research Association.
For Luhansk National University UERA membership is a result of hard activity of university researchers interested in native educational research and in possibility to be a member of the international team that has a common goal – improving the quality of educational services in Ukraine.
For reference. Ukrainian Educational Research Association (UERA) is a nongovernmental non-profit research organization that is a part of European Educational Research Association (http://www.eera-ecer.de/).
UERA is based on the following values:
- democratic management;
- research ethics;
- evidence-based pedagogy;
- expanding research resources;
- building strong research organization of all-Ukrainian level by its members to expand research resource of all members;
- improving quality of empiric researches in education of Ukraine;
- promoting development of interdisciplinarity in researches;
- expanding pedagogy field due to cooperation with schools of action research, lesson study and evidence-based pedagogy;
- promoting development of critical dialogue and feedback between the researches, institutes and society at large;
- making contribution in professional development and expanding research resource of UERA members;
- improving cooperation between researches in education in Ukraine and abroad;
- contributing to creation of educational researchers networking in Ukraine and abroad;
- creating infrastructure for strong cooperation between higher educational establishments in Ukraine and abroad;
- providing strong contribution to discussion of education reforming through round tables, analytical notes and promoting recommendations on these reforms, literature and scientific papers reviews;
- promulgating research results and providing dialogue platform for policy of education reforming through publications in scientific peer-reviewed journal “UERA’s Papers in Education” (starts in 2016).
According to the Center for International and Educative Work