According to the letter of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine on October 29, 2021 No.1 / 06-6-12121, the letter of the Department of Education and Science dated November 05, 2021 No.01 / 04-02 / 03788 we inform.
By the Decree of the President of Ukraine dated August 26, 2021 No. 447/2021 “On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated May 14, 2021 “On the Cybersecurity Strategy of Ukraine”, the main strategic goals are determined, for the achievement of which it is planned to introduce measures, including:
- increasing the level of digital literacy and cyber awareness of the population of Ukraine, developing and improving digital skills;
- introduction of the practice of conducting a nationwide information and educational campaign on the actions of citizens in the event that they are faced with cyber fraud and other cyber crimes.
In order to accomplish these tasks and as part of the Digital Literacy Month, it is necessary to perform the following activities:
- learn about the capabilities of the Diia.Tsyfrova osvita platform https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/ and the functionality of the All-Ukrainian School Online (https://lms.e-school.net.ua);
- view educational series posted on the Diia.Tsyfrova osvita portal, in particular:
– Cyberhygiene basics https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/courses/cyber-hygiene;
– Cybernanny https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/courses/cybernanny;
– Carefully! Cyber fraudsters https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/courses/attentioncyber-fraudsters;
– How can a community become digital https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/courses/digital-communities;
– Electronic signature https://osvita.diia.gov.ua/courses/digitalsignature;
- pass the national digital literacy tests and, by 07.12.2021, provide the Postgraduate Department with information on the number of people who have been tested.