GHENT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
The University of Ghent (Belgium) invites Ukrainian scientists pursuing a PhD in Ukraine to conduct research in Belgium.
The program covers two trips to Ghent and a scholarship while staying there.
Deadline – February 1, 2022
Who can participate:
Ukrainian scientists with:
- topical and promising topic of the doctoral dissertation;
- research supervisor at the University of Ghent;
- another scholarship during the study in Ukraine;
- research supervisor at the Ukrainian University;
- opportunity to fully concentrate on the dissertation in Ukraine. Candidates may devote no more than 10% of their time to teaching and other tasks.
What you will get:
- A monthly scholarship of € 2,252 for a stay at the University of Ghent;
- PhD degree from the University of Ghent;
- € 8,000 to cover the costs of the study and travel for your research supervisor from the University of Ghent.
How to apply:
- Carefully read the terms of submission, prepare the documents and send them to BOFapplication@ugent.be;
- Among the documents should be: application form filled out in English; recommendation from a potential supervisor from the University of Ghent; assessment of ethics and biosafety of the proposed dissertation topic; official confirmation from the Ukrainian university that while working on the dissertation you will receive a scholarship or salary from them for 24 months; copies of diplomas with appendices, where your grades are indicated; statements with academic ratings.
More about the program – https://bit.ly/39sXFrp.