ATTENTION! COMPETITION FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Applications for participation in the next annual competition for the Fulbright Scholarship are being accepted
FULBRIGHT VISITING SCHOOL PROGRAM 2022-2023.
FULBRIGHT VISITING SCHOLAR PROGRAM enables research in US universities, research centers, libraries, museums, archives, etc. from
three to nine months.
THE COMPETITION CAN BE PARTICIPATED IN:
– Candidates of Sciences, Doctors of Philosophy / Doctors of Arts, Doctors of Sciences;
– researchers without a scientific degree with a complete higher education (specialist,
master’s degree), with experience of research work not less than seven years, with available publications (articles, monographs or sections in monographs) in domestic and / or foreign (international) scientific professional publications;
– cultural and artistic figures, specialists in librarianship and museum affairs, journalists and public figures – with full higher education (specialist, master), work experience of at least seven years, significant professional achievements, scientific achievements in the chosen field of research (articles, monographs or the same sections in monographs) in domestic and / or foreign (international) professional scientific publications.
FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION: humanities, social, exact, technical and natural disciplines.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
– have Ukrainian citizenship and live in Ukraine at the time of the competition;
– fluent in English at a level sufficient for professional communication in the English-speaking scientific environment;
– return to Ukraine for 2 years after the end of the grant period in accordance with the requirements of the J-1 visa received by participants in exchange programs.
– monthly scholarship;
– additional funds for purchase
– Medical Insurance;
– round trip ticket.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 15, 2021.