V ALL-UKRAINIAN SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
On November 10, 2021, the V All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “Strategic Priorities of Philology and Linguodidactics in the Context of Reforming the Educational System in Ukraine”.
Co-organizers of the conference:
- Berdiansk State Pedagogical University;
- Vinnytsia State Pedagogical University named after M. Kotsyubinsky;
- Oleksandr Dovzhenko Hlukhiv National Pedagogical University.
The main issues proposed for discussion:
- aspects of professional communication in education: modern value paradigm;
- conceptual foundations of cultural and literary training in educational institutions: reboot, regeneration, changing norms, setting priorities;
- philological education and science at universities: modern challenges, main tasks;
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, world literature as academic disciplines: autonomy or integration, principles of reform;
- structure of preschool / school / university Ukrainian-centered education, interdisciplinary connections;
- speech education in a preschool education institution in the context of spiritual, emotional and national development;
- problems of developing new models of textbooks and manuals, preparing new methodological literature in the context of publishing policy in Ukraine;
- Ukrainian child in the modern multicultural world: problems of family education;
language as a cultural phenomenon and a factor of national self-identification;
- Ukrainian literature for and about children in the world historical and cultural context;
- modern communication technologies and problems of the formation of the Ukrainian national information space.
Conference participants can propose their own topic for discussion within the scope of the conference.
To participate in the conference, before November 1, 2021, send to the email address email@example.com marked “Conference”: 1) an application for participation in the conference (Appendix 1), 2) a report (or an article), drawn up in accordance with the requirements (Appendix 2), 3) photo or scan of the receipt for the transfer of the registration fee.