«Ecology of the Language is Ecology of Human Relationships»
LNU lecturers took part in the research and practical conference “Slobozhanshchyna Conversation. Ecology of the Language is Ecology of Human Relations”.
The conference was conducted at the premises of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University on November 2015.
The conference was participated in by the representatives of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University, Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University, Institute of Philology and Social Studies of Pavlo Tychyna State Pedagogical University, Teplovska school of Stanytsia-Luhanska district, Luhansk region.
The event was aimed at analysis of Ukrainian language functioning, ecology of spoken and written language, researching dialects, surzhyk and slang, identifying cultural foundations of linguistic, substantiation of methodical bases of using regional component at the lessons of Ukrainian language and literature.
- Goal, methods and approaches of studying the spoken language.
- Strategy and tactics of communicants under the conditions of information instability.
- Structuralfeatures of Slobozhanshchyna dialects.
- Surzhyk language as the subject of polystructural analysis.
- A person and language. Speechcreativity.
- Linguistic personalityin the context ofthe motivesand needs ofsocial existenc
- Role ofthe information spacein culture formation.
- Sociolinguistic aspectsof speechculture.
- Organization ofeducational andcommunicative spaceunder the conditions of realUkrainian-Russian bilingualism.
Conference results will be published in the conference proceedings “Slobozhanshchyna Conversation. Ecology of the Language is Ecology of Human Relations”.
Press-Center of LNU