Science Days at the Department of Ukrainian Language
The Department of Ukrainian Language represented the results of teachers’ and education applicants’ research.
On April 27, 2021, within the framework of the university-wide Science Days – 2021, traditional scientific readings in two sections were held at the Ukrainian Language Department.
In the first section, a scientific and methodological seminar was held for teachers of the Ukrainian Language Department and applicants for the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) levels of higher education “The Personality of a Researcher in a New Educational Paradigm.”
The purpose of the seminar was to discuss topical problems of scientific activity of teachers and applicants for higher education in the context of a new educational paradigm; creation of a model of a researcher – teacher and applicant for education – as subjects of the educational process.
In accordance with the program of the seminar, teachers of the department and applicants for higher education took part in the discussion of current topics:
– “New Paradigm of Higher Education” (Associate Professor M.V. Kravchenko),
– “Research Competence of Future Language Teachers” (Head of the Department, Prof. A.V. Nikitina),
– “Academic Integrity of a Researcher” (Assoc. Prof. G. Barylova),
– “Modern Roles of a Teacher of a Higher Education Institution” (senior teacher N.M. Karlova),
– “The Method of Storytelling in the Lessons of the Ukrainian Language “(Associate Professor O. Kleshova),
– “Means of Distance Communication in Educational Communication” (Ass. A.V. Stas).
The result of the seminar was the collective creation of a model of a researcher (researcher-teacher and researcher-applicant for education) in the new educational paradigm in such positions as: the purpose of research activity; the role of the teacher and the applicant for education; methods, techniques of research activities; the predicted result of the activities of the teacher and the applicant for education.