II All-Ukrainian Scientific Internet Conference
The Department of Production Technologies and Vocational Education held the All-Ukrainian Scientific Internet Conference of Students and Young Scientists.
On April 16, 2021, the Department of Production Technologies and Vocational Education of the Educational and Research Institute of Commerce, Serving Technologies and Tourism held the II All-Ukrainian Scientific Internet Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Modern Technologies of Production and Vocational Education: Trends and Innovations”. The conference is timed to the 100th anniversary of the founding of the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”.
The conference participants worked in the following scientific sections:
1. Development of vocational education: state, problems, prospects.
2. Modern technologies in the education and science system.
3. Technological education in the context of the New Ukrainian School.
4. Applied materials science and innovative technologies in the automotive industry.
5. Modern agricultural technologies: trends and innovations.
6. Theoretical and practical aspects of the development of production technologies, commodity science, trade entrepreneurship and examination of goods.
7. Modern problems and innovative developments in the food and hospitality industries.
The conference was held online on the Google Meet platform. The conference was attended by higher education applicants of the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”, National Pedagogical Drahomanov University, Khmelnytsky National University, Oleksandr Dovzhenko Hlukhiv National Pedagogical University, National Technical University, Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, National University of Bioresources and Nature Management of Ukraine.
Video of the speeches of the conference participants can be viewed on the YouTube channel of the Department https://sites.google.com/view/tvipo/.
The research papers will be published in the publication “Scientific Activity of Young Researchers”, and scientific abstracts of the conference participants in the areas of the conference will be issued in a collection of research papers.
The conference participants were satisfied with the progress and results of the conference. The Department thanks all higher education applicants and young scientists who took part in the conference and wishes everyone good health, creative success and new achievements!
According to the Department of Production Technologies
and Vocational Education, ER ICSTT