STEAM technologies in the practice of designers
On March 25-27, teachers and applicants of the educational level “Master”, the EP “Hairstyle Design and the Art of Makeup” of the Design Department took part in the International Scientific and Practical Online Conference.
In the practice of training designers, design and creative activity is gaining relevance, which can be implemented through STEAM technologies.
On March 25-27, 2021, teachers and applicants for the educational level Master of Education, “Hairstyle Design and the Art of Makeup” of the Design Department of ER ICSTT took part in the International Scientific and Practical Online Conference “World Educational Trends: Creating a Creative STEAM Learning Environment”. The conference was attended by leading scientists, young researchers, applicants for education from national and international educational institutions, representatives of business organizations and scientific institutions.
Thematic areas of the conference:
- STEAM education is a global educational trend.
- STEAM educational platforms as a factor in promoting the development of science, mathematics and technology education.
- Experimental sites of the STEAM education.
- Professional development of scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical workers.
- Educational dimensions in the information society.
- Innovative methods of teaching, learning and management in education.
- Information technology in modern education: the evolution of opportunities.
- Creative therapy: from theory to practice in the space of STEAM education.
Within the framework of the conference, trainings and master classes were held by leading specialists in the field of STEAM education. Teachers and applicants for the educational level of the Master of the Design Department took an active part in the discussion, attended master classes, trainings, and provided abstracts for publication.
Conference participants received certificates. A collection of materials will be published based on the results of the conference.
According to the Design Department