Fight – You Will Win!
The Faculty of Ukrainian Philology and Social Communications has summed up the results of the regional creative competition of pupils and students “Fight – You Will Win!”
The Department of Ukrainian Literature of the Faculty of Ukrainian Philology and Social Communications of the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University” held a regional creative competition for pupils and students “Fight – You Will Win!”, dedicated to literary critic, ethnographer, patriot of Ukraine Yurii Yenenko.
The purpose of the competition is to promote the ideas of national consciousness, tolerant attitude to culture, history, language, traditions of representatives of various nationalities; to affirm the ideas of humanism, mercy and charity; foster a sense of patriotism, national dignity and personal responsibility for the future of our Motherland.
The competition was attended by 35 applicants for education from various 30 educational institutions of the Luhansk region: Severodonetsk, Lysychansk, schoolchildren of Starobilsk, Milove, Kreminsky, Svatovsky, Bilovodsky, Markovsky, Belolutsky, Stanychno-Luhansk districts, students of lyceums, gymnasiums. Students of the Faculty of Ukrainian Philology and Social Communication have traditionally joined the annual regional creative competition.
The competition included prose, poetic works, which deal with human virtues, striving for victory, life’s troubles, serious illnesses, the ability to help oneself and one’s neighbor, victory over oneself in critical and catastrophic situations, problems of spirituality, charity, the present.
The winners of the competition among students are:
- I place – Nina Soroka (3rd year, specialty “Ukrainian Language and Literature. Language and Literature (English)”;
- II place – Viktoria Kalinina (4th year, specialty “Ukrainian Language and Literature”), Anna Shevchenko (1st year, specialty “Ukrainian Language and Literature”);
- III place – Tetiana Kononenko (master’s student, specialty “Journalism”), Serhii Teriaev (master’s student, specialty “Ukrainian Language and literature. Language and Literature (English)”, Oleksandr Mironenko (3rd year, specialty “Ukrainian Language and Literature”).
The winners of the competition among pupils are:
- I place – Angelina Siniuk (Krasnorichensky Lyceum, 9th grade);
- II place – Anastasia Solovieva (Lysuchansk Pedagogical College of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”), Daria Schekatunova (Teplivsky UVK”, 11th grade);
- III place – Ksenia Denisenko (Podgorovska secondary school I-III level, 11th grade), Karina Odintsova (Bondarevska gymnasium, 11th grade), Viktoria Popovych (Belolutsk educational institution I-III level, 9th grade), Serafima Bezschasna (lyceum No. 1 of Severodonetsk city, 10th grade).
Thanks to the participants and their scientific advisers for participating in the competition!
According to the Faculty of Ukrainian Philology
and Social Communications