International Scientific and Practical Conference
Teachers of the Department of Pedagogy of the ER IPP became participants of the International Scientific and Practical Conference Latvia – Ukraine.
On November 10-11, associate professors of the Department of Pedagogy Oksana Alekseeva and Inna Kurlishchuk took part in the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current issues of Education and Science” (Riga, Latvia – Kharkiv, Ukraine) which is an official scientific event included in the registers of international conferences of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in 2020, held by international co-organizers (No. 22.1 / 10-280, Reg. No. 508 of 05.02.2020).
Conference organizers: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; Ministry of Health of Ukraine; Research Institute HOGOKZ (Ukraine); Psychosomatic Institute (Poland); ArgIQ (Argentina); Nêmeton Centro de Estudos e Pesquisas em Psicologia e Saúde (Brazil); “Orleu” BAҰO AҚ (Kazakhstan); Simcord Information Services (Latvia), etc.
The purpose of the conference is scientific and practical analysis and systematization of theoretical and methodological problems that are inherent in the educational process today, as well as the development of organizational and methodological recommendations for their implementation in the work of teachers, lecturers, scientists.
The scientific and practical conference was held online with virtual presentations on the Zoom Video Communications platform with the participation of representatives of domestic and foreign higher educational institutions from 5 continents.
During the conference, the following sections were:
- Philosophy and Psychology of Modern Education;
- Modern methodological and theoretical aspects of research in scientific fields;
- Modern technological and methodological aspects of research in the economic, pedagogical, psychological, medical and other fields;
- Socio-psychological problems of the organization and management of the quality of education;
- Educational management: organizational, economic, legal means of implementation in Ukraine and Europe;
- The newest means of training and education: problems of implementation and standardization;
- Modern realities and prospects for the development of higher educational institutions;
- Modern educational institutions and civil society (media support, public relations, PR technologies, etc.).
The materials of the conference participants have been published in the International scientific periodical peer-reviewed journals INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE ANNALS (IJSA) and INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE (IJЕS). All participants received personalized certificates.
According to the Department of Pedagogy