The International Scientific and Practical Conference
The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Important Problems of Civil Society and the Armed Forces of Ukraine” was conducted at LNU on September 29.
It was organized by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Luhansk Regional Civil-Military Administration, Ukrainian Peacebuilding School and Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University.
Topics of the conference:
- Information support for relationship of civil society and state bodies in Ukraine.
- Development of legal regulation of cooperation between the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the citizens.
- Problems of increasing trust in the Armed Forces of Ukraine among the population of Donetsk and Luhansk region.
- The role of public organizations in the development of a legal social state.
- Building the image of a soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine among the children and youth in various institutions of socialization.
The conference was aimed to develop the ideas on the concept of cooperation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and civil society institutions under modern conditions.
According to its results there will be preparation and submission of the proposals to the authorities of Ukraine regarding the preparation of the Concept of cooperation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with civil society, its structure and content.
In addition, the conference recommendations should be submitted to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for the purpose of taking them into account in the Instruction on cooperation of the Armed Forces and the citizens and also while developing the directions of joint activity of the representatives of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the citizens.
The conference was participated in by the scientists who research the problems of developing civil society and information support for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, media members of AFU and NHU, volunteer organizations and all interested public members.
Yuliia Tretiakova, Press-Center of LNU