THE FIGURATIVE WORD OF LUHANSK REGION
Dear Colleagues! We invite you to take part in the 19th Viktor Uzhchenko International Scientific and Practical Conference “The Figurative Word of Luhansk Region” dedicated to the 85th birthday of the outstanding phraseologist Viktor Uzhchenko, which will be held on September 30, 2020 at the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University” (1 Gogol Square, the city of Starobilsk).
The conference program of work involves only absentee participation (only printing the text of the report). Participation in the conference is free.
The conference provides for the work of three sections (linguistic, literary and methodological) in the following areas:
1. The philological and methodological heritage of the outstanding Ukrainian phraseologist Viktor Uzhchenko.
2. Eastern Ukrainian lexis and phraseology.
3. Figurative neoplasms of modern broadcasting.
4. Symbols and rituals of Ukrainian phraseological units.
5. A figurative word in the lessons of language and literature.
6. Analysis of the figurative word in the research and academic work of philologists.
By September 26, 2020, please send articles submitted in electronic form to the organizing committee’s email address (email@example.com) marked in the subject line of the letter “CONFERENCE – 2020”.