Participation in the Conference
Teachers and students of the ER IPMIT received certificates of participants of the VI All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference.
The lecturer of the Department of Physical-Technical Systems and Informatics Natalia Vasilenko and the 3rd year students majoring in Secondary Education. Physics, Mathematics Olena Kalida and Mykhailo Lysko took part in the VI All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference “Actual Problems of the Scientific and Industrial Complex of the Regions”.
The Conference was held with the participation of domestic higher education institutions in remote form.
During the conference, the following sections held meetings:
- environmental problems of industrial regions;
- information technology in education and production;
- directions of increasing the efficiency of the economy and management in modern conditions;
- scientific foundations of the problems of modeling technical and economic systems and their software implementation;
- prospects for the development of philosophy and humanities;
- entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activity: state of the problem and development prospects;
- processes and equipment of chemical industries;
- theoretical medicine;
- philology and translation;
- prospects of material processing technology and problems of modern physics;
- chemistry and chemical technology.
Participants’ reports were published in the collection. The participants received electronic certificates.
According to the Educational and Research Institute of Physics,
Mathematics and Information Technologies