Online meeting of the Department
The Department of Pedagogy of the University of IPP held a scheduled online meeting.
An online meeting of the Department of Pedagogy took place on the Google Meet platform. The head of the Department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor Viktoria Shvyrka introduced the following questions for discussion:
- About the organization of the educational process in the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”, in particular, the development, approval and updating of the content of educational programs, curricula, the formation of a list of disciplines of students’ free choice, etc.
- About the assessment of educational achievements of students.
- About the procedure for advanced training by scientific and pedagogical staff.
- About the observance of academic integrity.
- About monitoring and feedback, namely, the procedure for obtaining feedback from the higher education applicants on the quality of education.
It was also reported on the transfer to the training department of annotations and strengths of 18 disciplines of free choice for applicants for higher education at the second (master) level for all educational programs of our university, for educational programs in the field of knowledge 01 Education / Pedagogy and all educational programs that give qualification “teacher of higher educational institutions”(general and vocational training cycles), the educational content of which was prepared by associate professors Liudmyla Butenko, Iryna Koteneva, Viktoria Shvyrka. The proposed educational components cover the most pressing problems of modern education and the future activities of specialists in various fields of knowledge (“Information and pedagogical heuristics”, “Visualization technologies in the educational process”, “Academic good faith as a tool to ensure the quality of higher education”, “Scientometric databases and publication activity of a teacher of a higher school”, “Fundamentals of professional deontology of a specialist”, “Acmeological foundations of professional activity of a specialist”, “Pedagogical partnership”, “Monitoring the quality of education”, “Tutoring support for educational activities”, etc.).
At the end of the online meeting, members of the department presented individual reports on the implementation of work plans for the quarantine period.
According to the Department of Pedagogy