SECOND ROUND OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN OLYMPIAD IN GEOGRAPHY
Dear participants! The second round of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad of LTSNU in geography will be held on May 24, 2020 at 12.30 online via Zoom at: http://zoom.us (additional software is not required!).
Duration of work – 120 minutes.
To participate in the second round you need to prepare by May 18, 2020 the following:
- a workplace equipped with a computer or laptop with a text editor) and the Internet (stable access);
- a working Web-camera with a microphone (during the execution of the tasks of the II round, the camera and microphone in Zoom should be constantly on, and the face and hands of the participant of the Olympiad are clearly visible);
- a camera (including a phone, tablet, etc.) in order to take a photo of the creative part of the Olympiad and add it to the answer file);
- a blue pen, draft.
A trial Zoom conference will be held on May 22 at 12:00. You will receive an invitation by mail or Viber, where the identifier of the trial conference will be indicated. You just need to copy the link, paste it into the address bar of the browser and go to this page. (Sample link: Connect to Zoom conference https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83597374729)
On May 23 you will receive an invitation to Zoom-conference, where the Olympiad will be held.
The order of the second round of the Olympiad is as follows.
On May 24 at the appointed time, go to http://zoom.us, enter the identifier and join the participants.
- The first step is your identification: at the request of the organizers, next to your face, demonstrate the page of your passport with a photo.
- The second step – the organizers send you links to the tasks of the Olympiad. After voice confirmation of receipt of the link, the countdown begins 120 minutes.
- The third step is to complete the tasks. You perform short tasks in test mode, open tasks that require detailed answers are handwritten on a piece of paper, then you photograph and send to the organizers either to Zoom or to the mailbox email@example.com.
During the Olympiad, use of telephones and other mobile devices is allowed only for photographing the answers of the written tasks of the Olympiad.
The results will be published on May 26, 2020 on the website http://luguniv.edu.ua; the tab “For Entrants” => “All-Ukrainian Olympiad of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University for vocational guidance of applicants.”
If you have any questions, please call:
(050) 1612317; (066) 6442210; (050) 7671066
or write a letter to Email:
1) firstname.lastname@example.org or 2) email@example.com