The Department of Preschool and Primary Education organized and held the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference.
Teachers of the Department of Preschool and Primary Education are always active subjects of scientific activity, in particular, they constantly take part in conferences at various levels. Through the epidemiological situation that has now developed all over the world, scientific communication becomes possible remotely using media tools.
So, on April 6-7, 2020, the Department of Preschool and Primary Education organized and held the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “Training of Specialists in Preschool and Primary Education in the Context of Educational Innovations”, which was attended not only by university staff, but also representatives of other higher educational institutions in particular: Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Donbas State Pedagogical University, Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky Hryhoriy Skovoroda State Pedagogical University, representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science and others.
Within the framework of the event, the most urgent problems of training specialists of a new generation, the ideas of introducing innovative technologies in primary schools and kindergartens of Ukraine were discussed. According to the results of the conference, a collection of scientific papers was published.
In addition, the Head of the Department of Preschool and Primary Education, Assistant Professor. S. A. Bader took part in two international scientific and practical conferences, namely:
- “Eurasian scientific Congress”, Barcelona (Spain) (April 19-21, 2020);
- “Efektivní nástroje moderních věd” , Prague (Czech Republic) (April 22-30, 2020).
Based on the results of both conferences, collections of scientific papers were published.
The Associate Professor T. V. Kovalenko took part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Perspectives of World Science and Education” in Osaka (Japan, April 22-24, 2020).
The Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, senior lecturer O. A. Kravchishina and assistant E. A. Shkarupa joined the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Development of Science and Education”, which was held in Athens (Greece, April 26-28, 2020).
In addition, during the quarantine period, teachers of the Department of Preschool and Primary Education took part in such scientific and practical conferences with the corresponding publication of materials:
- “The influence of the achievements of psychological and pedagogical sciences on the development of modern society” (Kharkiv, March 13-14, 2020);
- “Innovative technologies in preschool education” (Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky, March 26-27, 2020);
- “Pedagogical sciences: history of development, current state and prospects of research” (Poltava, March 27-28, 2020);
- “New and traditional in the research of modern representatives of the psychological and pedagogical sciences” (Lviv, March 27-28, 2020);
- “Psychology and pedagogy: current issues” (Kharkiv, April 10-11, 2020);
- “Modern science and education: state, problems, prospects” (Starobilsk, April 14-15, 2020);
- “Pedagogy and psychology: directions and development trends in Ukraine and the world” (Odesa, April 17-18, 2020);
- “Formation of professionalism of a specialist in the system of continuing education” (Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, April 21-22, 2020;
- Consortia of universities: ensuring sustainable development of higher educational institutions of Ukraine and their competitiveness (Dnipro, April 22-23, 2020).
So, quarantine is not a reason to be bored and, moreover, not a vacation, which is proved in practice by teachers of the Department of Preschool and Primary Education.
The staff of the Department express their sincere hope for an early classroom meeting with future specialists and colleagues, they wish everyone good health and creative inspiration.
According to the Department
of Preschool and Primary Education