Scientific and practical conferences at the Faculty of Foreign Languages
Scientific and practical conferences were held at the Faculty of Foreign Languages.
On April 22, at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, within the framework of the Days of Science, the university hosted a traditional Scientific and Practical Conference “Ukraine – China: Dialogue of Cultures”.
The Dean of the Faculty of Foreign Languages Svitlana Shekhavtsova addressed the participants with a welcoming speech, who emphasized the importance of holding international scientific conferences and wished all participants fruitful work. The postgraduate student of LTSNU Li Wei Hua, who is now in China, congratulated teachers and students.
During the conference, the participants worked in the following scientific sections:
- Features and development of the Chinese language.
- Innovative teaching technologies and methods of teaching the Chinese language in Ukraine and in the world.
- Literary aspect of sinology.
- Chinese civilization: traditions and modernity.
- Patriotic, civic and moral education of youth in China and Ukraine.
On April 23, the Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Trends in Oriental Studies”. The participants worked in the following scientific sections:
- Linguistic studies of oriental languages (Turkish, Japanese, Arabic).
- Innovative technologies in teaching foreign languages and cultures.
- The identity of the eastern culture. Literature of the countries of the East.
- Political, civic and moral education in Turkey, Japan, Arab-speaking countries and Ukraine.
- Problems of linguistic, sociocultural and intercultural translation.
The goal of both conferences is to discuss, summarize and outline further steps in studying the problems of Sinology and Oriental studies.