Scientific Internet Conference
On April 16, the Department of Production Technologies and Professional Education held the First All-Ukrainian Scientific Internet Conference of Students and Young Scientists.
During the First All-Ukrainian Scientific Internet Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Modern Production Technologies and Professional Education: Trends and Innovations”, the participants worked within 7 scientific sections:
1. Development of vocational education: state, problems, prospects;
2. Modern technologies in the system of education and science;
3. Technological education in the context of the New Ukrainian School;
4. Applied materials science and innovative technologies in the automotive industry;
5. Modern agricultural technologies: trends and innovations;
6. Theoretical and practical aspects of the development of production technologies, commodity science, commercial entrepreneurship and examination of goods;
7. Modern problems and innovative developments of the food industry and public catering.
The conference was attended by over 200 students. Students of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University, National Pedagogical Drahomanov University, Khmelnytskyi National University, Oleksandr Dovzhenko Hlukhiv National Pedagogical University, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Zaporizhzhia National University, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine.
Conference materials were posted on the official web forum of the conference. During the day, the conference participants wrote about 500 comments under the conference materials. They had the opportunity to ask questions directly to the authors and get answers to them. The discussion was also attended by the leaders of the scientific work of students. The discussion turned out to be lively and informative.
Conference materials were discussed at a meeting of the Department in Skype.
The scientific articles prepared as part of the Internet conference will be published in the edition “Scientific Search for Young Researchers”, and the scientific abstracts of the conference participants in the areas of the conference will be presented in a collection of scientific papers.
Conference participants were pleased with the progress and results of the conference. And the students of the Department of Production Technologies and Professional Education expressed a desire to join similar scientific events that will be carried out by other universities.
Students and teachers of the Department thank all students and young scientists who participated in the conference and wish everyone good health, creative success and new experiences.
Department of Production Technologies
and Professional Education