SELECTION TO TAKE PART IN TRAININGS
Selection to take part in trainings and seminars aimed at improvement of digital and didactic competence of teachers, participants of the project MOPED
We invite you to participate in the competitive selection for further added to trainings and seminars aimed at improvement of digital and didactic competence of teachers, participants of the project MOPED.
The trainings will be conducted by European partners under the EU Erasmus + project programme№586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP* «Modernization of pedagogical higher education by innovative teaching instrument – MoPED».
Participation in trainings and trip payment – at the expense of the project (free of charge).
At the end of the training the certificate is issued.
The dates of training trainings and seminars are looking at the address: http://ifmit.luguniv.edu.ua/uk/moped/selection-for-courses
Application deadline for participation in the competitive selection: 07.02.2019.
Requirements for candidates:
- Proficiency in English is not lower than B2;
- Formed digital competence (standardized level);
- Motivation to obtain new knowledge and skills and transfer innovative experience;
- Ability to illuminate the received knowledge among educators in Ukraine.
The competitive selection of the participants of trainings and seminars consists of the following stages:
- Filling in on-line applications for participation in the competitive selection. Testing to determine the level of digital competence formation. All comers are invited!
Deadline for application – 07.02.2019.
- Selection of the training participants in accordance with the established criteria. Maximum number of participants – 6 people from each university.
List of selected candidates ‘ deadline – 15.02.2019.
Sign up now for a competitive selection for participation in trainings and seminars, the number of participants is limited.
If you have questions, contact us:
phone.: 066 17 33 850
*«This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein