“ECOLOGICAL NEW YEAR TREE”
ATTENTION! The team of the Faculty of Natural Sciences invites everyone to take part in the contest “Ecological New Year Tree”!
The contest provides for the presentation of the competitive works of students of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and everyone. After the presentation of the works, master classes will be held on the production of interesting works.
Dates and venue:
- Beginning of the event – December 5, 2019 at 10:00 in the lobby of the educational building (white building, I floor).
- Applications for participation in the contest are accepted until December 1, 2019 (dean of the Faculty of Natural Sciences).
- Works must be submitted by December 3, 2019 (dean of the Faculty of Natural Sciences).
Requirements for competitive works:
- only copyrighted works are allowed to participate in the competition;
- works can be created individually or by a group of authors;
- works can be made of any artificial and natural materials (paper, ceramics, plastic, coffee beans, cones etc.);
- works should have an original title and information about its author (name, surname, structural subdivision);
- works that do not meet the requirements are not allowed to participate in the contest.
Determination and rewarding of the winners:
The jury will determine the winners who won first, second and third places in different nominations.
The submitted works are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- general impression of the work;
- idea of the work;
- execution technique;
- quality of performance;
- novelty, originality.
Works are evaluated on a 100-point scale (each criterion is 20 points). The total score awarded to each work is determined as the arithmetic average (all points are added up and divided by the number of votes of the jury members).
The winners will be awarded on December 5, 2019 at 12:20.