Conference within the framework of the MoPED project
Representatives of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University took part in the conference “New Pedagogical Approaches in STEAM Education” as part of the MoPED project.
Within the framework of the International Project “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education on the Use of Innovative Teaching Tools” (MoPED) – No. 586098-ЕРР-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP (Erasmus + Program, КА-2), from September 26 to 27, 2019 the International Conference “New Pedagogical Approaches in STEAM Education” is held at Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University.
Representatives of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University:
- Hennadii Mohylnyi, Director of the Educational and Research Institute of Physics, Mathematics and Information Technology;
- Mykola Semenov, Head of the Department of Information Technologies and Systems;
- Olena Otravenko, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Excellence in Education of Ukraine;
- Svitlana Pereyaslavska, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Volodymyr Matievskyi, Assistant.
The conference was also attended by representatives of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, K.D. Ushynsky South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University, Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky Hryhoriy Skovoroda State Pedagogical University, Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University, University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain), University of Cyprus (Aglantzia, Cyprus), AGH University of Science and Technology (Krakow, Poland).
More information can be found at http://mopedproject.eu/ua/conference/.
According to the ER IPMIT