1st International Scientific-Practical Conference “MAJOR ASPECTS OF EXPERT AND EVALUATION ACTIVITIES”, November 27–28, 2019 to be held at the Poltava Scientific-Research Experimental Forensic Center Ministry of Interior of Ukraine, Poltava, Ukraine.
Thematic areas of the conference:
- 1. Commodity aspects of expert and evaluation activities.
- 2. Identification in expert and evaluation activities: theory and practice
- 3. Quality, safety and problems of revealing falsification of goods and services.
- 4. Comparative testing of goods and services.
- 5. Expert studies of goods and services.
- 6. Professional competence formation in commodity experts’ and appraisers training.