Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Examination of Goods conducted final exams.
On May 10, 2015 Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Examination of Goods of the Institute of Trade, Customer Services and Tourism conducted final state exam for the fourth-year students and graduate work defense for the fifth-year students.
Head of Department V.I. Bidash and other teachers congratulated students and reported on the beginning of state exam.
According to the results of state exam they defined the best works of students in academic groups:
- Fourth-year of full-time course, specialty 6.030510.02 “Commodity Research and Customs Expertise”: Viktoriia Zubkova, Karyna Volkova, Dmytro Lazurenko;
- Fourth-year of full-time course, specialty 6.030510.01 “Commodity Research and Commercial Activity” (with a reduced period of study): Natalia Tarasova;
- Fourth-year of full-time course, specialty 6.0101 “Professional Education “Commodity Research”: Oksana Falko and Alina Metolkina;
- Fourth-year of extramural courses, specialty 6.030510.02 “Commodity Research and Commercial Activity” – Anna Ivanenko;
- Fourth-year of extramural courses, specialty 6.030510.01 “Commodity Research and Customs Expertise” – Iryna Yerchenko, Alina Puzik and Olha Usyk.
It should be noted that all fourth-year students demonstrated a high level of knowledge.
Graduate works were defended at a high level as well. Students presented reports with multimedia presentations. The Commission admitted that all subjects were important, conclusions and proposals had scientific and practical value. The Commission noted the high level of graduate works of the following students: Anastasiia Izhachova, Inessa Terkhova, Karyna Riabinina and Alina Chuchman.