On December 19-21, a meeting of the dissertation council D 29.053.01 on the defense of doctoral (candidate) theses on pedagogy of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University was held in the city of Slov’yansk.
Therefore, St. Nicholas Day at the University was marked not only by the congratulations of children, military personnel, students and teachers, but also by scientific victories, among which was the defense of one doctoral and five Ph.D. theses.
On December 19, the meeting of the Specialized Academic Council was attended by thesis scholars, council members, scientific leaders and opponents from all over Ukraine: Kyiv, Khmelnitsky, Chernigiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Slov’yansk, Bakhmut, Pokrovsk, Kryvyi Rih, Severodonetsk, Starobilsk. Almost all those present thanked our University for having once given them a start in life, providing an opportunity to defend there theses in the Council that has been functioning for a quarter of a century.
Scientists congratulated each other on the New Year and Christmas holidays, wishing health, well-being, peace and victory. Here were representatives of universities of various profiles: classical, military, pedagogical, technical, bioresources and environmental management, etc.
The Specialized Academic Council meeting was chaired by:
- Serhii Viktorovych Savchenko – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Rector of the University;
- Olena Leonidivna Karaman – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Director of Educational and Research Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology.
The resolutions of the meetings awarded the scientific degrees of the Doctor and the Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences to applicants:
- O.V. Lebid “Theoretical and methodological foundations of the formation of the readiness of the future head of the general educational institution for strategic management in the conditions of the magistracy” (Scientific advisor is N. P. Volkova);
- B. Adaryukova. “Formation of self-educational competence of future cybersecurity experts at technical universities” (Scientific advisor is M. M. Kabanets);
- M. Sergienko “Socio-pedagogical prevention of maladjustment of junior cadets of higher military educational institutions” (Scientific advisor is M. M. Medvid);
- O.A. Polischuk “Labor rehabilitation of persons with disabilities in the conditions of rehabilitation centers” (Scientific advisor is S. V. Savchenko);
- V.S. Ishchenko “Formation of analytical competence of future specialists in documentation and information activities in the process of studying special disciplines” (Scientific advisor is L. L. Butenko);
- M. Morozova “Formation of economic competence of students of humanitarian specialties in the educational process of the University” (Scientific advisor is S.V. Savchenko).
Congratulations to new doctors and candidates of pedagogical sciences, scientific leaders, opponents, members of the Dissertation Council on the successful defense of dissertations! We wish you creative inspiration, personal and professional accomplishments, unexpected and pleasant wonders in the New Year and Christmas holidays!
According to the Special Academic Council D 29.053.01