Results of the Internet Conference
The University summed up the work of the I International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Entrepreneurship, Trade: Theoretical Approaches and Practical Aspects of Development”.
On November 28, the teachers of the Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Products Expertise summed up the work of the І International Scientific and Practical Conference “Entrepreneurship, Trade: Theoretical Approaches and Practical Aspects of Development”.
The conference was organized by:
- State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”, Ukraine, Starobilsk;
- Mediterranean University, Republic of Turkey, Antalya;
- Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University, Poland, Krarow;
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Republic of Georgia, Batumi;
- Belarusian Trade-Economic University of Consumer Cooperatives, Republic of Belarus, Gomel.
The official closing ceremony of the conference was opened by Viktor Drel, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Director of the Educational and Research Institute of Commerce, Serving Technologies and Tourism of the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”.
Managers on thematic areas of the conference summed up the information about the participants, who sent reports to the conference and identified the thematic distribution of the scientific achievements of the authors.