Days of Science at the IPMIT
On April 25-26, 2018, according to the long-term tradition Days of Science were held at the ER IPMIT.
The aim of the event was to introduce students and all comers to the achievements of scientists at the ER IPMIT, and to provide an opportunity for young researchers to share their first steps in science.
The Department of Algebra and System Analysis held an online conference, chaired by Anatolii Zhuchok, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, where the master students were able to share the main results of their master’s work, and the teachers shared their current ideas.
The Department of Information Technologies and Systems held the Days of Science on the online platform Moodle, where the teachers of the Department placed the abstracts of their reports. The main problems of the work: information support of socio-economic and technical processes; development and implementation of modern information training systems, development and study of training WEB-portals.
As well as the Department of Information Technologies and Systems, together with the Department of Documentation and Information Activities, held inter-cathedral meetings of students and teachers. It began with a report by Ph.D., Associate Professor M.A. Semenov, which he devoted to the description of MOPED. After that, students, under the leadership of V.V. Matievsky, provided reports on topical issues of cybersecurity, namely:
- Maksym Karkachev, 1st year student, specialty “Software Engineering”, “Anonymous Behavior”, “
- Serhii Strozhevsky, 1st year student, specialty “Software Engineering”, the topic “User Tracking Tools”.
Then A.Yu. Malyuk, Ph.D., Associate Professor, briefly described the main directions of the scientific work of the Department, and gave the floor to the fourth-year students majoring in Document Management and Information Science:
- Alina Sorokova, the topic “Business card as a condition for successful business communication”;
- Oleg Glukhov, the topic “Peculiarities of business communication with representatives of Japan and China”;
- Halyna Bogucharska, the topic “Business communication with Europeans (on the example of Germany and Finland)”.
According to the information of ER IPMIT