Participation in the conference
Teachers of ER ICSTT took part in the International Conference, which was held in the city of Poltava.
On March 22, V International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Actual Problems of Theory and Practice of Goods Expertise” was held at the Poltava University of Economics and Trade.
The conference was actively participated by teachers of the Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Products Expertise: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor L.I. Senogonova and Assistant V.S. Volodavchik.
Viktor Drel, the Director of the Educational and Research Institute of Commerce, Serving Technologies and Tourism, delivered a welcoming speech on the opening of the conference.
The particular attention was paid to the following issues:
- solving a number of tasks to improve the quality and safety of life as a whole through the use of modern achievements of science and practice;
- development of theory and practice of examination;
- strengthening the links between science and practice, by consolidating the efforts of scientists from different regions of our country and other countries, including during the exchange of best practices and opinions between young and experienced scientists;
- attraction of representatives of government authorities at the state and municipal levels to discuss the problems of quality and safety of goods, current regional problems of the consumer market with the purpose of organizing measures to protect the rights of consumers.
Scientists paid attention to:
- discussion of current trends in the development of commodity science;
- exchange of scientific and technical information in the field of identification, quality assessment, examination and safety of goods;
- innovation activity in scientific and practical commodity science as a basis for examination of goods;
- establishment of business ties and the development of joint projects with scientists from universities and experts from different countries.
The fifth-year students of the educational program “Commodity research and examination in customs” also took an active part in the work of the conference. Natalia Antonova, Olena Voronova, Kateryna Gavrilova and Alina Vysotska presented the results of their scientific research.
According to ER ICSTT