“New Information Technologies for Business Management”
On February 21, the teachers of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Banking took part in the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “New Information Technologies for Business Management”.
The conference provided an opportunity to learn about new information technologies, exchange practical experience from teaching and application in training specialists, and expand the ways of cooperation with members of the Business Automation Union for the implementation of joint educational and research projects.
Teachers of higher educational institutions and leading experts of practical activity discussed:
- problems and prospects in training specialists in technical and economic specialties;
- problems and urgency of the rapprochement and interpenetration of managerial and accounting concepts (the problem of mutual understanding between the manager and the accountant);
- organizational forms of cooperation with educational institutions;
- experience of cooperation between business structures and educational institutions;
- advanced training of teachers who train specialists in business automation (both programmatic and applied areas)
- issues of training specialists to improve productivity in the development, implementation and use of information systems.
The scientific and practical experience of the teachers of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Banking enriches the practice of teaching and upbringing, contributing to the development of scientific and pedagogical thought, being a reliable criterion for the truth of scientific and theoretical positions, principles, rules, methods, forms of education and upbringing.
According to the information of the IEB