“THE FIGURATIVE WORD OF LUHANSK REGION”
Dear colleagues! We invite you to take part in the XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference named after Viktor Uzhchenko “THE FIGURATIVE WORD OF LUHANSK REGION” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the foundation of the Luhansk region, which will be held on April 20, 2018 at Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University (1 Gogol Sq., the city of Starobilsk).
The program of the conference work includes presentations and correspondence participation (only publication of the text). Participation in the conference is free of charge.
The conference provides for the work of three sections (linguistic, literary and methodological) in the following areas:
- Philological and methodical heritage of the outstanding Ukrainian phraseologist V. Uzhchenko.
- East-Ukrainian vocabulary and phraseology.
- Shaped neoplasms of modern broadcasting.
- Symbolism and ritual of Ukrainian phraseological units.
- The figurative word in language and literature classes.
- Analysis of the figurative word in the research and educational work of students-philologists.
By March 20, 2018, please, send articles submitted electronically to the email address of the organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a note in the topic “CONFERENCE”.
We invite the 9th-11th grade students of secondary schools, students of vocational and technical institutions, colleges, lyceums, higher educational institutions, teachers to submit creative works (poetic or prose works in Ukrainian) to the traditional rubric “Creative piggy bank” of the collection of the conference “The Figurative Word of the Luhansk Region”.