«ENGLISH FOR EDUCATORS»
Dear colleagues! We are beginning with selecting procedure for «English for Educators» FREE online course with emphasis on Professional Pedagogical Vocabulary.
The online course is developed within the framework of the Erasmus + KA 2 “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments / MoPED” (586098) project by Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (PNU)
The course duration is 10 months from February, 15 to December, 15 , 2018
The course will include 3 lessons per week (4 hours of work every week):
- 1 grammar lesson (60 minutes)
- 2 communication sessions (90 min each)
Deadline for submitting online applications for participation: 05.02.2018.
Requirements for candidates:
- Level of English language knowledge (Low intermediate/Intermediate)
- Strong motivation to create new learning materials and teaching activities in frame of the project.
In order to create the programme to fit participants’ knowledge we will ask you to fill out the questionnaire and discuss your expectation from this course (deadline 10.02.2018)
The selection for participation in the course consists of the following stages:
- Applications’ collection, first selections (02.2018)
- Questionnaire and discussion conducting (02.2018)
- Final selection and information about enrollment in the course (02.2018)
The number of participants is limited.
If you have questions, please contact:
Tel.: +38 063 448 2043