“THE WAR ON THE DONBASS IN THE MIRROR OF THE MASS CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE REGIONAL RESIDENTS”
Dear colleagues! You are invited to participate in the All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference “THE WAR ON THE DONBASS IN THE MIRROR OF THE MASS CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE REGIONAL RESIDENTS”.The on\off-site conference is to be held on March 29th 2018 at premises of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University (Starobilsk).
The Ukrainian and foreign scholars pursuing the mentioned issues are invited to participate in the conference.
The following focus areas are supposed to be covered during the conference:
- History of the war in the Donbass.
- The war in Donbass: the problem of reconstruction of events.
- International context of the war in the Donbass.
- Subversive social technologies during the war.
- Methodological approaches to the study of modern warfare.
- Peaceful population in modern wars: the experience of the Donbass.
- The impact of the war in the Donbas on the situation in Ukraine.
- Army of Ukraine and the peaceful population of Donbass.
- The war in the Donbas as a precedent for the transition to the Second Modern and the crisis of the modern capitalist system.
- The religious factor in the war in the Donbas.
- Ukrainian intelligentsia and war.
- The displaced universities of Donbass: work in the conditions of war.
- Changes in the social space of the Donbass in the conditions of war.
- War and the struggle for historical memory in the Donbas.
- 10.Specification of the mass consciousness of civilians in the zone of military conflict: the experience of Donbass.
- 11.Semiotic aspects of the functioning and development of mass consciousness of civilians in the zone of military conflict.
- Possible scenarios for the reintegration of Donbass and the dialogue of civilians at the regional level
The conference is free of charge. Based on the results of their reports the participants will be proposed to prepare scientific publications. These articles will be published in special issue of the academic journal «Вісник ЛНУ імені Тараса Шевченка. Соціологічні науки» (“Bulletin of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University. Sociological sciences”)
Send your personal data forms to email@example.com, deadline – March15th 2018.
Please, attach text of your report and filled personal data form to the Email.
Working languages of the conference – Ukrainian, Russian, English and Polish.
Chairman of the organizing committee – Prof. Illya Kononov (0666377576)
Secretary of the organizing committee – Senior Lecturer Kateryna Kotelenets’ (0990303133).