Day of Ukrainian Writing and Language in the RCVE
The Week of the Ukrainian language was held at the Regional Center for Vocational Education.
Traditionally, the Week of the Ukrainian language, timed to the Day of Ukrainian Writing and Language, which all Ukrainians of the world celebrate on November 9, has traditionally been held in the Starobilsk branch of the Regional Center for Vocational Education of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”.
This year the program of the subject week was, as always, quite intense:
- Opening of the week – holding of the action “Our language is our heart!”
- Conducting information minutes in the Ukrainian language lessons:”
Why is the Day of Ukrainian Writing and Language celebrated on the Day of Remembrance of St. Nestor the Chronicler,” “The Importance of Language in Human Life.”
- Joint event of the Starobilsk Central Regional Library and teachers of the Ukrainian language and literature of the Department Maryna Sergienko, Olena Ploskonos – “I know the power of the word!”
- Language polylogue “Ukrainian language – touching the soul”
- Opening ceremony and holding of the first stage of the XVIII International Ukrainian Language Competition named after Petro Yatsyk.
- All-Ukrainian dictation of national unity
The XVII radio dictation of national unity, which on the Day of Ukrainian Writing and Language was broadcasted by the Ukrainian radio, became a holiday for all its participants. Everyone who wanted including students and teachers wrote the dictation, because the purpose of the action is not literacy testing, but unity, the opportunity to feel like the only big Ukrainian family.
- Entertaining-educational game “Who is the best?”, where students enriched knowledge of the language, applied knowledge of the language in practice, learned to express their thoughts correctly.The class teachers in the training groups spent hours of communication: “How we say”, “Word in the soul – the soul in the word.”
Pupils and teachers once again understood the role of the Ukrainian language in the life of every person and the whole state. We can confidently say heartily “We are Ukrainians!” Let all of us be united by belonging to the great people! We all cherish the language that we inherited from our ancestors!
Love, respect our language, because language, like Ukraine, is in our heart, and it begins with each of us!
According to the methodical service
of Starobilsk Branch
of Regional Center for Vocational Education of LTSNU