Participation in the working meeting
Representatives of LTSNU took part in the working meeting of the participants of the EU Erasmus + KA2 project – Developing the potential of higher education.
Within the framework of the project “Modernization of pedagogical higher education in the use of innovative teaching tools” (MoPED) of the EU Erasmus + KA2 program – the development of the potential of higher education, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, whose partner is Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University, a working meeting of representatives of Ukrainian universities participating in the project was held.
The organizer of the meeting was the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, which for the first time in the history of the Tempus and Erasmus + programs became the grant recipient and the coordinator of the project. The meeting was held with the participation of the co-coordinator of the project – the University of Dousto (Spain), represented by Olga Dzyabenko, members of the delegations of the Ukrainian partner universities including Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, the State Institution “Hryhoriy Skovoroda State Pedagogical University of Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky”, the State Institution “The South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D.Ushinsky”, Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University and specialists in the quality of education of the Organization “Quality Ukraine” .
Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University was represented by the project coordinator at the University, the head of the International Relations Department I.V. Migovych, Chief Accountant of the University T.F. Berezhna and the Director of the Educational and Research Institute of Physics, Mathematics and Information Technologies G.A. Mogylny.
The main goal of the project is the modernization of curricula of pedagogical universities in Ukraine through the introduction of innovative teaching methods using ICT and methods of researching results.
The overall objectives of the project are:
- development of new educational materials on the teaching methods of STEAM subjects;
- creation and accreditation of 18 new training courses for the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs;
- providing a series of trainings for 450 teachers of Ukrainian pedagogical educational institutions;
- creation of the educational space of the XXI century “Innovative class”, built on the basis of the best European practices;
- establishment of effective cooperation between European and Ukrainian pedagogical universities, school teachers and their associations to strengthen internationalization, transfer of knowledge and academic potential.
More information about the working meeting can be found on the organizer’s website.
According to the International Relations Department