ATTENTION GRADUATES 2017!
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26.09.2006, No. 1361 “On the provision of one-time targeted cash assistance to certain categories of graduates of higher educational institutions”, the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University” announces the issuance of one-time targeted cash assistance in a five-fold amount of the subsistence minimum to graduates 2017, who studied under the state order in the pedagogical specialties.
To obtain the assistance you need:
During employment in general educational and vocational schools to conclude the contract on work on posts of pedagogical workers not less than three years;
Submit the following documents to the University before September 20, 2017:
- Contract of employment (three copies);
- Application for one-time targeted cash assistance;
- A copy of the passport (1, 2, 11 pages);
- A copy of the identification number;
- A copy of the work record book with the corresponding record, certified in accordance with the established procedure (at the main place of work);
- Graduates employed in the preschool educational institutions need to provide a certificate of work in the school subdivision of the school.
Documents are submitted to:
1, Gogol Sq., the city of Starobilsk (from 8.00 to 17.00, on Friday – to 16.00).
For more information, please call: (06461) 2-16-05, 050-763-0651.