Interview with graduates
Graduates of the University shared their impressions of the training and plans for the future.
Yesterday our University hosted the awarding of diplomas on higher education. This is a landmark event, which will become a guiding star in the further life of our graduates.
Alyona Povolotska, a graduate of the specialty “Primary Education”, spoke about the specifics of training, successes and achievements in educational activities:
- Alyona, how did the years of study at our University go for you?
- In 2012, I entered Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University. Having started my professional activity on the 3 rd year, I continued my distance education and today I got a diploma of higher education.
- Did you have any difficulties with distance learning?
- Studying remotely, there was not enough communication with teachers and friends. But electronic technology of teaching allows to combine work and education, there is an opportunity to improve and develop.
- What moments of student life do you remember most?
- After my first year at the University, while practicing at the summer health camp, I met my future husband. This moment forever changed my life for the better.
Olena Klyga is a graduate of the specialty “Primary education”. The presentation of diplomas on higher education became a long-awaited event for the girl.
- Olena, which of subjects did you like most?
- Our teachers are authoritative specialists, and it is difficult to single out a specific personality. I liked a lot of subjects, and teachers have become real mentors for us.
- Do you plan to work in your specialty and what are your plans for the future?
- I have been working as a primary school teacher for two years. This is quite a new profession for me, and at first it was difficult. But later, thanks to the training at the University, I got the necessary knowledge, and my professional activity became more and more effective.
The graduate of the specialty “Social Pedagogy” Kateryna Voronkina shared her bright flashbacks from student life. “The years of study passed unnoticed. During this time I found new friends and got a lot of positive impressions. The subjects that I studied were useful to me in everyday life. So, psychology often becomes useful while communicating with adolescents and family,” – the girl said.
Graduates of colleges of our University received diplomas on education. Alina Taranukhina, who studied at the Starobilsk Humanitarian and Pedagogical College in the specialty “Primary Education” told about successes and achievements.
- Alina, what do you remember most from the years of study?
- I will always remember my friends who have always been there. Also unforgettable memories will remain about the hostel, life in which was very interesting.
- What are your plans for the future?
- I have been working in the school in Belokurakine district for two years; I take an active part in the cultural and educational life of the establishment.
- What do you want to wish students and teachers?
- I would like to say thanks to our teachers who helped us throughout the training. And I wish students inspiration and find good friends.
Gul Konovalova came to Ukraine from Central Asia. Constantly developing and improving herself, the girl gets education and continues her education in the magistracy.
“I heard a lot of positive feedback about Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University. The institution has good teachers who always help and inspire. A great advantage for me was the possibility of distance learning, as it is not always possible to attend classes. I do not stop there and work as a specialist in social work,” – Gul said.
Graduates of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University are the pride of our educational institution. The diploma of our University is a testament to the perseverance and purposefulness of students, their diligence and perseverance. The staff of teachers and students of the University congratulates the graduates and wishes professional growth, future successes and achievements.
Oleg Chernysh, Press Center of LTSNU