Admission Committee meets the entrants
Today the Admission Committee of LTSNU greets the entrants with cordial welcome.
On July 12, reception of applications and documents for admission began. Applicants, who have already passed the external independent evaluation, faced the choice of an educational institution and a future profession. Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University as one of the oldest higher educational institutions of the Eastern Ukrainian region also invites the entrants.
Specialists of the Admission Committee of our University work hard and create comfortable conditions for entrants: they advise entrants, help them during registration of electronic offices and accept applications and documents for education.
Also, our educational center “Donbas-Ukraine” continues its work, which provides an opportunity for applicants from uncontrolled territory and demarcation lines to enter Ukrainian universities. Since July 1, about 100 entrants applied for the consultation, some of them were sent for the annual assessment and the state final attestation to the school administration for obtaining documents.
Reception of applications and documents from persons who must pass entrance examinations, interviews or creative contests, will last until July 20, and from applicants who do not pass the entrance examinations and creative contests – until July 26.
For admission to our University, applicants should have:
- A passport or birth certificate – for persons who by age do not have a passport or other document proving their identity and citizenship;
- A document of the state sample on the previously received educational level and an annex to it;
- A certificate of appropriate level of external independent evaluation (for applicants on the basis of the complete general secondary education);
- 4 color photographs in the size of 3 x 4 cm;
- A copy of the document on the change of the surname (if the surnames in the passport and the document on education differ);
- A military ticket or a certificate of postscript – for persons liable for military service;
- Documents granting the right to benefits and their copies.
The Admission Committee of LTSNU invites entrants ready for diligent and creative training for further self-realization and career growth.
The Admissions Committee is located at:
92703, 1, Gogol Sq., the city of Starobilsk.
Tel: (097) 446 88 13, (095) 40 777 27
www.luguniv.edu.ua (“For university entrants” tab).
Oleg Chernysh, Press Center of LTSNU