“THE FIGURATIVE WORD OF LUHANSK REGION”
Dear colleagues! We invite you to take part in the XVI All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference named after Viktor Uzhchenko “The Figurative Word of Luhansk Region”, which will be held on May 26, 2017 at Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University (Gogol Square, 1, the city of Starobilsk).
The work program of the conference includes reports with presentations and correspondence participation (only printing the text of the report). Participation in the conference is free of charge.
The conference provides for the work of three sections (linguistic, literary and methodological) in the following areas:
- Philological and methodical heritage of the outstanding Ukrainian phraseologist V. Uzhchenko.
- East-Ukrainian vocabulary and phraseology.
- Figurative new formations of the modern language.
- Symbolism and ceremonialism of Ukrainian phraseological units.
- The figurative word in language and literature classes.
- Analysis of the figurative word in the research and educational work of students-philologists.