Opening of the Internet Conference
On March 20, online opening of the IV International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Actual problems of the theory and practice of examination of goods” took place in Poltava University of Economics and Trade.
L.I. Senogonova, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Products Expertise of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University took an active part in the Conference.
The particular attention was focused on:
- Solving a number of tasks to improve the quality and safety of life as a whole through the use of modern scientific and practical achievements;
- Development of theory and practice of examination;
- Strengthening the links between science and practice by consolidating the efforts of scientists from different regions of our country and other countries, including the exchange of best practices and opinions between young and experienced scientists;
- The involvement of government officials at the state and municipal levels to discuss the problems of quality and safety of goods, the current regional problems of the consumer market with the purpose of organizing measures to protect the rights of consumers.
They paid a special attention to:
- Discusssion of current trends in the development of commodity research;
- Exchange of scientific and technical information in the field of identification, quality assessment, examination and safety of goods;
- Innovative activity in scientific and practical commodity science, as the basis for the examination of goods;
- Establishing business ties and developing joint projects with university scientists and experts from different countries.
The students of the Department of Commodity Research, Commercial Business and Products Expertise of our University also took an active part in the conference. The fifth-year student Olena Melnik majoring in “Commodity Research and Expertise in Customs Affairs” made a presentation on “The commodity evaluation of the quality of the mayonnaise of different manufacturers”. The fifth-year student Vitalii Stepanov majoring in “Commodity research and commercial activities” made a presentation on “The commodity evaluation of the quality of the glazed cheese of different manufacturers”.
According to the ER ITSTT