“Students – the Vanguard of the State”
Students of the Educational and Research Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology became participants of the All-Ukrainian Forum “Students – The Vanguard of the State.”
The event took place on December 15 – 17, 2016 in Kyiv. 100 student leaders from 21 regions of Ukraine were able to take part in the Forum.
Our university at the Forum was presented by the chairman of the Student Government of the ER IPP Iryna Maslovska, the chairman of the student hostel council of the ER IPP Eugen Bosenko, the student of the LTSNU College Natalya Petrenko, who have passed the competitive selection among the 400 top leaders of the student government of universities in Ukraine.
Students had the opportunity to discuss such issues as:
- The role and participation of students in a variety of outstanding events of the history of Ukraine.
- The youth policy of the state.
- The bills “About Youth” and “About Education”.
- Disadvantages of the Law of Ukraine № 5130, and proposals to improve it.
- The place of students in the fight against corruption.
- The student participation in quality assurance, in particular in the activities of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
The All-Ukrainian forum was organized by the Department of the National-Patriotic Education of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine in cooperation with the Office of Youth and Sports of the KSCA, and with the participation of the Ukrainian Students Association.
It was a friendly, creative, inspiring atmosphere at the Forum. Our students not only exchanged experience in organizing the work of the student government, but also found a lot of new friends, formed a new view on the student government and its role in the European vector of development of universities.
The resolution of the Forum included ways of cooperation between Ukrainian universities in strategic directions of development of the student government.
According to information of the Student Government of the ER IPP