The contest “Miss Ukrainian” was held in the separated subdivision “Regional Center for Professional Education of LTSNU.”
Recently, the contest “Miss Ukrainian of the Regional Center – 2016” took place in the separated subdivision “Regional Centre for Professional Education of LTSNU”, where nine girls from Starobilsk, Rubizhne and Schastia department competed for the title of the best.
Girls took part in five competitions: “Visiting Card”, “Business Woman”, “Your Talents, Ukraine”, the essay contest “Pearls of the Creative Soul”, the contest of evening dresses “Feminine Beauty – the Wealth of Ukraine.”
The holiday began with the visiting card “Living Tradition”, where each participant revealed the beauty of Ukrainian clothes. Contestants appeared on stage dressed in national costumes, decorated with garlands and yellow and blue ribbons. The music and graceful girls’ defile completed the stylish images.
The event was rich and interesting, because various talents of beauties were represented on stage. Girls demonstrated holiday dresses, told about themselves and their hobbies, sang, danced, showed their skills and answered questions.
The decoration of the contest were performances, prepared by the choreographic collective “Inspiration” and vocalists of LTSNU. The students of the Starobilsk District House of Creativity and Youth performed on the stage. They demonstrated the extremely beautiful Ukrainian costumes, reflecting the life and experiences of different regions of Ukraine.
After a long and complex assessment, the jury gave the victory to Vladyslava Moskal (Rubizhne Department), who received the title of “Miss Ukrainian of the Regional Center – 2016”.
Other participants also received titles:
- Maryna Metelska (Rubizhne Department) – “Miss Talent”
- Yana Erina (Starobilsk Department) – “Miss Tenderness»
- Kateryna Kuznetsova (Rubizhne Department) – “Miss Charm”
- Nina Syvokon’ (Schastia Department) – “Miss Audience Choice”
- Victoria Zinchenko (Schastia Department) – “Miss Grace”
- Olga Bulavynets (Starobilsk Department) – “Miss Photo Model”
- Ksenia Lavka (Starobilsk Department) – “Miss Erudition”
- Ksenia Yurchenko (Schastia Department) – “Miss Fantasy”.
Iryna Bakhmet, press center of LTSNU