Creative Сontests and Entrance Exams
The creative contests and entrance exams began at Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University.
On July 18, creative contests to assess the ability of the applicant to the creative activity began for the following specialties:
- Audio-art and Production
- Musical art;
- Secondary Education (Musical Art. Art culture.);
- Secondary Education (Fine Art)
- Secondary Education (Physical Education), Physical Education and Sports (Sports)
- Choreography, Secondary Education (Choreography).
Creative contests consist of several stages and require possession of abilities and skills that allow performing future professional duties.
Since July 21 were started exams on full-time education for certain categories of applicants, namely:
- persons who have a disease that can be an obstacle to the passage of the External testing;
- participants of military operations;
- orphans and children deprived of parental care,
- persons discharged from military service after November 30, 2015;
- persons who have been granted this right by the Law of Ukraine “On ensuring the rights and freedoms of citizens and legal regime in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine” and “On amendments to some laws of Ukraine on ensuring the right to education of persons whose place of residence is the territory of the anti-terrorist operation”.
Press center of LNU