Admission to LTSNU without external testing and certificates
On July 1, 2016 the Educational Center “Donbass-Ukraine” was opened at LTSNU for the first time.
The center was created in order to assist school graduates from the ATO zone and the settlements located on the line of contact, as well as internally displaced persons in getting higher education.
“Donbass-Ukraine” will help: to obtain documents of the state sample, pass the annual evaluation and pass the state final examinations in the Ukrainian language and history of Ukraine; draw up the documents for admission and pass the entrance exams to the State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”.
You need to:
- Contact the educational center “Donbass – Ukraine” from 01.07. till 20.09.2016.
- Pass the state final examination in the Ukrainian language and history of Ukraine in the educational center “Donbass – Ukraine”.
- Submit documents to the admission committee of the SI “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”.
- Pass the entrance examinations or provide certificates of the External testing:
– from 12.07.2016 till 27.07.2016 – for admission to full-time education for the state budget funds;
– from 12.07.2016 till 20.09.2016 – for training at the expense of the natural or legal persons.
Work Schedule of the Center:
- from 01.07.2016 till 14.08.2016 – 08:00 to 17:00, Saturday and Sunday – 09:00 to 15:00;
- from 15.08.2016 till 20.09.2016 – 09:00 to 16:00, Saturday and Sunday – 09:00 to 15:00.
The address: Gogol Sq., 1, the city of Starobilsk.
Phones: 0507671066, 0960231434, 0999444268, 0937791554.
Press center of LNU