The first International Scientific-Practical Internet-Conference “Modern Tendencies and Prospects of Development of Students’ Physical Culture” was held in the city of Kreminna.
On May 26-27, the first International Scientific-Practical Internet-Conference “Modern Tendencies and Prospects of Development of Students’ Physical Culture” was held at the Institute of Physical Education and Sports of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University in Kreminna. Scientists from different universities of Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, methodologists and teachers of physical culture of the Luhansk region participated in the conference.
Polulyaschenko Y.M, Associate Professor, Director of the Institute of Physical Education and Sports, Honored Worker of Physical Culture and Sports of Ukraine, Honored coach of Ukraine delivered a welcoming speech.
The conference participants focused on the humanistic, spiritual and moral values of physical culture in the modern education system; psycho-pedagogical, medical and biological aspects of physical education and sport; the formation of physical culture of the person of students; improving orientation of physical education, fitness and recreation; modern innovative technologies of physical training and sports.
Active participation in the plenary and session meetings attended by scientists and professors of Belarusian State University, the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Belarus, Smolensk State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism; National Research University “MEI” in the city of Smolensk; Public Institution “Kharkiv Humanitarian Pedagogical Academy” of Kharkiv Regional Council, Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Education, Sumy State A.S. Makarenko Pedagogical University, Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, Melitopol Bohdan Khmelnytsky State Pedagogical University, East Ukrainian Volodymyr Dahl National University(Severodonetsk), Lisichansk State Pedagogical College of LTSNU, Professional Lyceum in the city of Kreminna.
After the scientific program of the first day of the conference, the informative master-classes were conducted by the experienced teachers and teachers of physical culture of Lugansk region. Namely:
- V.P. Stolyarova, teacher-methodologist of the highest category of Starobilsk gymnasium, the winner of the VII International Festival of Pedagogical Innovations, the city of Cherkassy, 2015;
- A.F. Ochkalov, senior lecturer of the Department of theory and methodology of physical education of LTSNU, Master of Sports in gymnastics;
- A.L. Agipa, firth category teacher of physical culture, secondary school of I-III stages number 4, basketball coach, the city of Lysychansk;
- T.I. Politanska, master of sports of international class in karate, World and European champion, secondary school teacher of Physical Education of I-III stages number 7, Lysychansk;
- A.V. Zavgorodny, teacher of physical culture of the highest category of a comprehensive school of I-III stages number 13, Lysychansk.
It is planned to publish a collection of articles entitled “Bulletin of LNU” according to the results of the conference.
The organizing committee welcomes participants and wishes effective cooperation, mutually beneficial partnerships and the generation of new scientific ideas, hypotheses and their successful confirmation.
The Organizing committee